Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August Rush

I have so much thoughts running in my mind nowadays. I couldn't stop myself from thinking, causing myself in trapped emotions. Now you may think, oh it's just one of the emo days, when the hormones are running uncontrolled. But no. I have been troubled for quite some time. It's like an indefinite tense bomb, which i fear might explode anytime.

August is now coming to an end, indicating that finals is just around the corner. The clock is ticking. Time flies, incredibly this year. It felt like holidays has just finished and yet i have come to realise that second semester is half gone. This is freaking me out. So much to study, yet so little time. Worst comes to worst, the habit of procrastinating always hits in during this time. The webpages which i haven't been visiting for quite some time, novels, comics, etc. are now on top of my favourites again. Sigh.

There is a presentation weighting 25% tomorrow. I am quite stressed about it but not much progress till now. Microsoft powerpoint is failing me. When it comes to times like this, i regret for not learning how to use these programs earlier before, not even showing any interest in them. Too late. The thing i fear the most is that how my tongue just seems to tangle up when i get nervous. What if the lecturers do not get what i say? What if i can't answer the questions they ask? Oh my. Just the thought of the situation is enough to make me depressed. I hate this.

I have a report due before this weekend, yet i prefer writing this instead of getting my hands on that report. Oh well, i am getting used to my style of procrastination anyways haha. Two more days till holidays, which brightens my day up a little bit. Oh wait, there are tests and presentations scheduled first week back. Not even a study break, more of a preparation gap for me. How sad.

However, thinking of the high probability for me to go HK and TW again in Dec sort of motivates me to study hard. Having a reward does make a difference =D

No comments: