I think i should not write any "tomorrow"s in my posts again, cause i never post it on time..
So my plan:
1. Get a library card from the city library and borrow heaps of Chinese novels. hiak hiak... I am so excited about it. Finally, i can read novels in my bed. No more reading novels online!! Woohoo~
2. Sleep more. I am sooo exhausted after all those exams and my biological clock is not yet adjusted still.
3. Catch up with some bible-readings. I am so behind now. Stopped reading weeks ago in order to prepare for exams.
4. Revise Optom 151. I bunked too much lectures of this paper and i did not even study for the semester test. Hafta catch up during the holidays. Heaps to come in Semester 2. I hate full-year papers!
5. Go to the gym more often. Have been extremely inactive during exam period. Hardly get out of the hall. Nida move more to burn more!!
I did:
1. Went out with some saints mainly from Dunedin. Had a really funny experience. I played cricket. But i daydreamed quite a lot that I did not even run when the ball was hit haha.
2. Already went to the library today. Yay!! i borrowed 4 novels... hehe.. it's not the totally impossible romantic type. It's those books like 藤井树's... Happy happy... I shall start reading them tomorrow.
3. Went out to Queen Street and finally found the shop which sells the best paos here.. I went aound 1-ish pm it's already all sold out!! muahaha... finally i can have hot hot, white white paos again!!! lol
4. Went to group meeting tonite and had heaps of junk food after meeting. That's why i am still online now. Couldn't sleep so early lol. I sleep quite early nowadays, around 10-11 normally. So ya, I am actually extremely tired now. Gna sleep after this post.
I finished exams on Tuesday but I hardly get and good rest till now. Cleaned up my room for the rest of Tuesday, went out on Wednesday, went out the whole day and even played cricket yesterday and also Queen Street and meeting today. I wanted to stay in the hall for the whole day tomorrow but... I think there's another dinner gathering tomorrow night with the Dunedin saints.. Haiz... Hope it'll be fun... Have to wake up at 8 to go to the gym with the others at 8.30 am somemore...
Nitez~
2 comments:
wow...u there got chinese novel to borow oso wor...hee...
i owes read novels using the link tat u gave andrea...XD lots novel inside..haa...
by d way, glad tat u enjoy ur holiday thr..i m damn bored here...n sum frens disappoint me a lot...haiz...write more to u in email...=)
yeah.. haha.. Auckland is basically invaded by asians.. especially chinese lol.. tat's y.. haha even have shops that rent VCDs which are the newest in taiwan and Hk ler...
I'm waiting for ur email~~ haha
Post a Comment